Spotify has officially announced the release of its 2022 Wrapped experience, including a new “Personality Test” and more.
Today we’re showing how users can access their Apple Music Replay Playlist, featuring the top 100 songs they listened to throughout the year.
Reports indicate that social media platform Mastodon is seeing an influx of user activity, potentially due to Elon Musk’s changes to Twitter.
Just days ahead of midterm elections in the U.S., Twitter has drastically curtailed its content moderation team. What could possibly go wrong?
Instagram is unrolling more age verification features in Brazil and India, Meta began testing these features in the U.S. earlier this year.
TikTok is adding new editing tools for users, along with other new features. The new tools are available in the U.S. and select countries.
Nintendo has announced several social media changes for its services, including removing connectivity features with Twitter and Facebook.
Today Snapchat has announced they are brining new features in a fall update, including new Widgets for the iOS 16 Lock Screen and more.
Today Twitter has officially announced that is delivering an edit button to tweets. Twitter Blue subscribers will receive first access.
- Captains of Industry - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-29
- A Glass Half Full of Chips - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-18
- Music and Video Wrapped and Replayed - TMO Daily Observations 2022-12-01
- Foldable Gadgets and a Truly Killer VR App - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-10
- What a Week Monday Was - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-22
- Noise Around Various Voice Assistants - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-23
Today Snapchat announced parental controls through its new “Family Center” feature; parents or guardians can monitor who their teens follow.