Apple announced fiscal Q4 earnings on Thursday, with September quarter revenues of US$64.7 billion and earnings per share (EPS) of $0.73, both of which beat Wall Street consensus estimates.
Apple has scheduled its Q4 2020 earnings call for Thursday, October 29 at 2PM PT / 5PM ET. You can listen to the conference call on its website.
Apple announced at 4-for-1 stock split on Thursday, a move driven by the board of director’s desire to make shares of $AAPL, “more accessible to a broader base of investors.”
- But Just Wait 14 Months - TMO Daily Observations 2022-12-02
- Two Takes on AAPL and Solutions to the Twitter Issue - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-21
- Captains of Industry - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-29
- What a Week Monday Was - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-22
- What Does Warren Buffett's TSMC Investment Tell Us? - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-16
- A Shorter AirDrop and the Happiest Merger on Earth - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-11
Apple pretty much crushed the June quarter, announcing Thursday record revenues of $59.7 billion, up 11% year-over-year, with earnings-per-share (EPS) of $2.58, up 18 percent.
AAPL stock is worth more than than the market capitalization of every firm on South Korea’s stock exchange, as are Microsoft and Amazon.
Is the rise of anger on Facebook something the social media giant encourages? Former AAPL exec Joanna Hoffman is afraid it might be.
Apple turned in its March quarter earnings report on Thursday, with earnings and revenue that blew past Wall Street’s expectations, rising year-over-year when everyone expected declines. [Update: This article has been updated with additional information.]
Disney stock is dropping and analysts like Bernie McTernan from Rosenblatt Securities think that tech giants like Apple should consider buying it.
We believe those with long-time horizons, like mega-cap companies with large cash balances and whose equity outperformed Disney over the last three weeks, like Apple, could take advantage of the volatility. The upside from acquiring Disney would be securing their content/streaming strategy and potential synergies from adding the emerging Disney ecosystem to the iOS platform.
Apple could also look into buying a private island, renaming it Island+, and forming its own country. I don’t know about you but sign me up for a squircle-shaped house.
- 'Everyone But Jon Hamm' is The Best Apple TV+ Advert Yet
- AirGuard Lets You Detect AirTags on Android Smartphones
- ProtonMail 1.15.11 Update Fixes Bugs With Push Notifications
- 'The Matrix Resurrections' Now Available to Rent or Buy on Apple TV
- 'MusicMatch' for Mac Now Here, Music Services Expand
- 'Deliveries' App Update Supports Shortcuts on macOS Monterey
Apple shareholders came closer than I can recall to voting for a shareholder proposal opposed by Apple management, a proposal that called on Apple to uphold the same privacy protections in China it extolls elsewhere.