Kelly Guimont has Bryan Chaffin and Andrew Orr on to discuss the state of IBM PC packaging and how to interpret Apple Watch heart rate data.
Apple is in talks with at least three private Medicare plans to subsidize the Apple Watch for at-risk seniors.
Beth Skwarecki wrote a helpful article explaining how to understand Apple Watch heart rate data and what all the numbers mean.
Some major caveats on everything we’re about to say: first, everybody is different, so if your numbers are higher or lower than you’d expect, there isn’t necessarily anything wrong with you. There’s a wide range of normal.
You can now control your OhMiBod vibrator using your Apple Watch. The sex toy company recently released a Watch app with this feature.
- Getting the Band Back Together: The New Context Machine
- Gossip Factories and Other Manufacturing – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-22
- The Streaming TV Episode: What We're Watching Now
- Security Friday: Actually Some Good News – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-18
- I'm Pretty Much a Doctor Now? — Mac Geek Gab 917
- Security Friday: News and a Protection Checklist – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-25
Apple’s Close Your Rings page has been updated with testimonials from athletes and how they use the Activity app.
Check out the new ECG app on the Series 4 Apple Watch, complete with setup tips and more information on how it works.
Got an Apple Watch? You can use it to ping a lost iPhone in your house. But did you know that you can do that with your AirPods, too, assuming they’re set up to do so? You can, and we’ve got the trick to it in today’s Quick Tip!
- AirGuard Lets You Detect AirTags on Android Smartphones
- Apple TV+ Makes 'The Afterparty' Premiere Episode Available on YouTube
- 'Fraggle Rock: Back to the Rock' Guest Stars Ed Helms, Cynthia Erivo, Daveed Diggs Play Frictionary
- 'The Matrix Resurrections' Now Available to Rent or Buy on Apple TV
- ProtonMail 1.15.11 Update Fixes Bugs With Push Notifications
- This Decentralized Messenger Claims to be Quantum-Resistant
watchOS 5.1.2 is rolling out to everyone, and if you’re the owner of the Apple Watch Series 4 you’ll be getting the ECG heart functionality.