Customers can now buy the new 24-inch M1 iMac, with the redesigned device starting at US$1,299 and available in seven different colors.
Tom Brant wrote a review of Apple’s new M1 iMac for PCMag, sharing some important pros and cons for people looking to buy the new product.
Orders are now open for the new 24-inch M1 iMac – the redesigned device starts at US$1,299 and comes in seven different colors.
The new M1 iMac, M1 iPad Pro, and Apple TV 4K will all become available to order on Friday, April 30, 2021.
Minutes after Apple’s “Spring Loaded” event ended, do you know what your two favorite geeks did? They recorded this episode for you to dissect and discuss the elements that stuck out to them. Listen (or watch!) as John and Dave dig in and share. Press play…and enjoy learning at least five new things!
The iMac has been completely redesigned to give customers an M1 chip, a thin, 11.5mm 4.5K Retina display, and a 1080p FaceTime HD camera.
- ProtonMail 1.15.11 Update Fixes Bugs With Push Notifications
- Update to 'Apple Frames' Shortcut Supports Apple Watch Series 7, 2021 MacBook Pro
- AirGuard Lets You Detect AirTags on Android Smartphones
- 'The Matrix Resurrections' Now Available to Rent or Buy on Apple TV
- Get a Wooden Photo Print With New Offering From Mimeo Photos
- 'Fraggle Rock: Back to the Rock' Guest Stars Ed Helms, Cynthia Erivo, Daveed Diggs Play Frictionary
Over the weekend Apple confirmed that the iMac Pro has been discontinued. Devices will continue to be sold until supplies run out.