Microsoft’s security team has published an analysis of “powerdir” a vulnerability in macOS that could let an attacker access a person’s data.
Satechi’s latest product reveal at CES 2022 is a 165W charger. It features four USB-C ports and is available to purchase for US$119.99.
At CES 2022 Satech announced two new products. First, the Pro Hub Max that works with M1 Macs, and a multiport adapter with 8K HDMI.
Security researcher Patrick Wardle made a list of the Mac malware we saw in 2021. It’s a timeline with information on each.
While the specimens may have been reported on before (i.e. by the AV company that discovered them), this blog aims to cumulatively and comprehensively cover all the new Mac malware of 2021 – in one place …yes, with samples of each malware available for download!
After reading this blog post, you should have a thorough understanding of recent threats targeting macOS. This is especially important as Apple continues to make significant inroads into the enterprise.
- 'Everyone But Jon Hamm' is The Best Apple TV+ Advert Yet
- Apple TV+ Makes 'The Afterparty' Premiere Episode Available on YouTube
- ProtonMail 1.15.11 Update Fixes Bugs With Push Notifications
- 'The Matrix Resurrections' Now Available to Rent or Buy on Apple TV
- 'Tweetbot' 6.9 Update Adds Widgets for Tweet Stats, More
- Revealed: The Full Voicemail Message Jon Hamm Left For Tom Hanks
WHOOSH! announced a line of eco-friendly screen cleaner and protectors to keep your devices hygienic using reusable components.
WaterField’s new Tuck Backpack is a modern take on the European military rucksack. It features full-grain leather and ergonomic straps.
Known for iPhone accessories, MOFT is expanding its product line with desktop tools, as well as gear for iPhone 13 and iPad mini 6th-gen.
OWC announced the Atlas Pro Series media card storage and reader aimed at photographers, videographers, and other content creators.
Here’s a handy tip so you can quickly access information about your router, and see if your network is performing well. See your BSSID, signal-to-noise ratio, and even the transmit rate between your router and computer. All it takes is a press of a button and a click of your trackpad/mouse.
- Getting the Band Back Together: The New Context Machine
- All About Writing and Getting Published
- Gossip Factories and Other Manufacturing – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-22
- Sci-Fi Stuff We're Waiting For: From Immersive Reality to Robot Companions
- Geeky Reactions to Apple's Peek Performance Event — Mac Geek Gab 918
- Security Friday: News and a Protection Checklist – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-25
Apple devices are popular gifts, and you or a friend or family member probably got one for the holidays. Here’s what do do with them.