Thousands of layoffs across the tech sector in recent weeks prompt a discussion between TMO Managing Editor Jeff Butts and Ken. That includes a sort of inspiring message from the head of Nintendo back in 2013, and wondering where Apple is in all of it. Plus – a short Mailbag Monday on supply chain diversification.
Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg announced the company will lay off 13% of its employees. Some analysts think that’s only the beginning.
Instagram is unrolling more age verification features in Brazil and India, Meta began testing these features in the U.S. earlier this year.
- Get a Wooden Photo Print With New Offering From Mimeo Photos
- 'Fraggle Rock: Back to the Rock' Guest Stars Ed Helms, Cynthia Erivo, Daveed Diggs Play Frictionary
- 'Everyone But Jon Hamm' is The Best Apple TV+ Advert Yet
- 'PUBG: Battlegrounds' Now Free to Play on all Platforms
- ProtonMail 1.15.11 Update Fixes Bugs With Push Notifications
- Revealed: The Full Voicemail Message Jon Hamm Left For Tom Hanks
Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg is making the news again today, this time for comments regarding Apple’s hardware costs.
Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg did an interview with “The Verge”, discussing a variety of topics such as Apple and the Metaverse.
Reports indicate that Meta is warning users of third-party apps on Google and Apple’s app stores looking to steal Facebook login credentials.
Reports indicate that Meta is facing a class action lawsuit regarding tracking iPhone users despite Apple’s App Tracking Transparency.
Developer Felix Krause of Fastlane warns that in-app browsers, such as the ones used by Meta, can be a massive privacy risk to users.
Instagram has announced it is rolling back its TikTok-style redesign after monumental criticism from users.