Reports indicate that Meta is facing a class action lawsuit regarding tracking iPhone users despite Apple’s App Tracking Transparency.
Developer Felix Krause of Fastlane warns that in-app browsers, such as the ones used by Meta, can be a massive privacy risk to users.
Instagram has announced it is rolling back its TikTok-style redesign after monumental criticism from users.
Meta and other tech giants agreed to form a group that will formulate metaverse industry standards, Apple was not present in the forum.
- 'Everyone But Jon Hamm' is The Best Apple TV+ Advert Yet
- 'Fraggle Rock: Back to the Rock' Guest Stars Ed Helms, Cynthia Erivo, Daveed Diggs Play Frictionary
- Get a Wooden Photo Print With New Offering From Mimeo Photos
- 'Deliveries' App Update Supports Shortcuts on macOS Monterey
- Apple TV+ Makes 'The Afterparty' Premiere Episode Available on YouTube
- PSA: Neil Young Still on Apple Music, Amidst Joe Rogan Spotify Row [Updated]
A report from “The Markup” indicates that Facebook uses “Meta Pixel” trackers to receive patient information from hospital websites.
Meta has recently announced NFT sales in its Horizon Worlds platform. Many say the proposed metaverse content commissions are too high.
Meta announced the removal of over 400 accounts and pages for misinformation ahead of the Philippines election. The election is set for May 9.
Companies Apple and Meta have fallen victim to a recent hacking attack, supplying user data to people posing as the authorities.
On Monday, a Moscow court declared Meta an extremist organization. The company must adhere to new laws if it wishes to get the ban lifted.
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton filed a lawsuit against Meta. It seeks civil penalties due to Facebook’s facial recognition practices.