An internal memo reveals that the first Apple TV HD became vintage June 30. Products added to Apple’s vintage list receive limited support.
Apple has opened registration for its Professional Learning Conferences. Throughout the summer, users can learn about a variety of subjects including art, science, history and coding.
After Simply Mac announced its bankruptcy, including the closing of all 53 of its stores, many customers find their devices trapped in a closed store.
Activision Blizzard’s latest “Diablo Immortal” has fans excited over the core gameplay, however, some are criticizing the microtransactions.
- Security Stuff: Protecting Your Data and Staying Safe Online
- Geeky Reactions to Apple's Peek Performance Event — Mac Geek Gab 918
- Sci-Fi Stuff We're Waiting For: From Immersive Reality to Robot Companions
- The Streaming TV Episode: What We're Watching Now
- Reconsidering iPhone 14 and Jeff's Big Bug Hunt - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-20
- Security Friday: News and a Protection Checklist – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-25
Juan Paz will not be the Global Head of Latin Business for Apple Music. This news arrives as Apple is looking to expand in Latin markets.
The tragic attacks in Buffalo, New York and Uvalde, Texas are rekindling arguments concerning social media and end-to-end encryption.
WWDC22 is set to start June 6 with an opening Keynote address, here’s what you may expect from the developer’s event.
Apple has unveiled plans for its Today at Apple Creative Studios initiative, which will help young creatives from underrepresented areas.
Apple has been paying for several homeless people to stay in a motel, now the company is trying to house all of them.
- Dissecting the Scene Explainer From 'Servant' Season Three Premiere Episode
- 'The Matrix Resurrections' Now Available to Rent or Buy on Apple TV
- Apple TV+: How Lavinia's Love Life Was All The Drama in 'Dickinson'
- AirGuard Lets You Detect AirTags on Android Smartphones
- Revealed: The Full Voicemail Message Jon Hamm Left For Tom Hanks
- 'Everyone But Jon Hamm' is The Best Apple TV+ Advert Yet
In April 2022, members of the Final Cut Pro community wrote a letter to Apple asking them to stand behind the product. Today Apple responded.