Apple has opened registration for its Professional Learning Conferences. Throughout the summer, users can learn about a variety of subjects including art, science, history and coding.
After Simply Mac announced its bankruptcy, including the closing of all 53 of its stores, many customers find their devices trapped in a closed store.
Activision Blizzard’s latest “Diablo Immortal” has fans excited over the core gameplay, however, some are criticizing the microtransactions.
Juan Paz will not be the Global Head of Latin Business for Apple Music. This news arrives as Apple is looking to expand in Latin markets.
- Revealed: The Full Voicemail Message Jon Hamm Left For Tom Hanks
- Apple Releases 'Unity Lights' Watch Face for Black History Month
- 'Everyone But Jon Hamm' is The Best Apple TV+ Advert Yet
- 'Deliveries' App Update Supports Shortcuts on macOS Monterey
- 'MusicMatch' for Mac Now Here, Music Services Expand
- ProtonMail 1.15.11 Update Fixes Bugs With Push Notifications
The tragic attacks in Buffalo, New York and Uvalde, Texas are rekindling arguments concerning social media and end-to-end encryption.
WWDC22 is set to start June 6 with an opening Keynote address, here’s what you may expect from the developer’s event.
Apple has unveiled plans for its Today at Apple Creative Studios initiative, which will help young creatives from underrepresented areas.
Apple has been paying for several homeless people to stay in a motel, now the company is trying to house all of them.
In April 2022, members of the Final Cut Pro community wrote a letter to Apple asking them to stand behind the product. Today Apple responded.
- Living that Cord Cutter Life
- Security Stuff: Protecting Your Data and Staying Safe Online
- Thursdays with Bob: (Lack of) Tech Support – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-24
- Sci-Fi Stuff We're Waiting For: From Immersive Reality to Robot Companions
- Security Friday: Actually Some Good News – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-18
- BBEdit and Shortcuts and You – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-21
A former HR executive for Apple recently shared a story involving how the company learned to unify its teams when developing the AirPods Pro.