Apple is making it clear that 32-bit apps on the Mac are going away and the future will be 64-bit only. So how to you tell if your Mac has a 32-bit or 64-bit processor? Read on to learn how.
Jeff Gamet is the Mac Observer’s Managing Editor, and co-host of the Apple Context Machine podcast. He is the author of “The Designer’s Guide to Mac OS X” from Peachpit Press, and writes for several design-related publications. Jeff has presented at events such as Macworld Expo, the RSA Conference, and the Mac Computer Expo. In all his spare time, he also hosts TMO’s Daily Observations podcast, co-hosts The iOS Show podcast, and makes guest appearances on several other shows, too. Jeff dreams in HD.
Bryan and Jeff have pretty high expectations for the future of technology, and aren’t afraid to share. This week they dive into what they want to see, ranging from immersive reality to companion robots, and debate what might become reality while exploring what could go wrong.
Bryan and Jeff both have experience as published authors, so this week they’re sharing their experiences with writing process, editing, and getting published. They also talk about the writing tools they use, how to improve your fiction and non-fiction skills, and where to find support for honing your craft.
- Revealed: The Full Voicemail Message Jon Hamm Left For Tom Hanks
- Apple Releases 'Unity Lights' Watch Face for Black History Month
- The MKBHD Smartphone Awards 2021
- 'Fraggle Rock: Back to the Rock' Guest Stars Ed Helms, Cynthia Erivo, Daveed Diggs Play Frictionary
- 'Everyone But Jon Hamm' is The Best Apple TV+ Advert Yet
- 'PDF Expert' for iOS Lets You Convert PDFs to Word, More