Apple published an announcement for developers saying deadlines for certain App Store requirements have been extended to June 30, 2020.
There’s a bug that’s been in iOS since version 13.3.1 that prevents VPNs from encrypting network traffic and could leak some of your data.
Apple is rolling a feature that will tell you when new music is released from an artist in your library, making it easier to stay on top of the latest hits.
Google Podcasts is now available on iOS and it has also had a design refresh, which is currently rolling out to Android users.
- Get a Wooden Photo Print With New Offering From Mimeo Photos
- Apple TV+: How Lavinia's Love Life Was All The Drama in 'Dickinson'
- Dissecting the Scene Explainer From 'Servant' Season Three Premiere Episode
- 'Fraggle Rock: Back to the Rock' Guest Stars Ed Helms, Cynthia Erivo, Daveed Diggs Play Frictionary
- PSA: Neil Young Still on Apple Music, Amidst Joe Rogan Spotify Row [Updated]
- Apple TV+ Releases Trailer For "The Last Days of Ptolemy Grey” Starring Samuel L. Jackson
Disney+, HBO Now, and Showtime had huge spikes in new subscribers last week, but it was just a 10% improvement for Apple TV+.
T-Mobile added Apple Pay as an option for customers to pay their bills with, available on its website and in the app.
Tim Cook announced that Apple has been able to source 10 million masks for medical staff in the U.S., and “millions” for those in Europe.
In an update on the WebKit blog, we learned that Apple now blocks third-party cookies by default in Safari.
Across its range of products, Jamf supports new features rolled out in the latest Apple operating system updates.
Apple released ARKit 3.5 today that can take advantage of the iPad Pro 2020’s LiDAR scanner to improve the realism of AR objects.