According to a memo Apple sent to employees, it advised that retail store closures in the U.S. will remain until early May.
New data from Deezer revealed a growth in listening to radio, as well as mood music, and a shift in the types of devices used to stream audio.
Apple joined Leonardo DiCaprio and Laurene Powell Jobs to launch America’s Food Fund, to help those in need during the coronavirus pandemic.
MacBooks with a T2 Security Chip have their microphones disabled when the lid is closed. Now the iPad Pro 2020 models have the same feature.
- This Decentralized Messenger Claims to be Quantum-Resistant
- AirGuard Lets You Detect AirTags on Android Smartphones
- PSA: Neil Young Still on Apple Music, Amidst Joe Rogan Spotify Row [Updated]
- Apple TV+ Releases Trailer For "The Last Days of Ptolemy Grey” Starring Samuel L. Jackson
- Apple TV+ Makes 'The Afterparty' Premiere Episode Available on YouTube
- Apple Releases 'Unity Lights' Watch Face for Black History Month
The latest update to the Spotify app means that it will now work with Siri on an Apple Watch running watchOS 6.
Spending in the Apple App store is forecast to hit $115 billion in 2024, with non-game revenue overtaking that generated by mobile games.
Intel released new 10th-generation processors designed for high-end computers, Comet Lake chips built on Intel’s 14 nanometer architecture.
Apple added a special section in Apple Podcasts called COVID-19: Essential Listening. It features podcasts to keep you informed of the latest news and updates.
Apple is loosening its App Store restrictions, at least for Amazon, letting the company directly sell content to users through in-app purchases.
- Gossip Factories and Other Manufacturing – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-22
- Mice and Other Computer and Tablet Input Devices
- Security Stuff: Protecting Your Data and Staying Safe Online
- The Streaming TV Episode: What We're Watching Now
- Focus Mode and Thwarted Criminals – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-23
- Apple's Peek Performance Event, and Bryan Spends Some Money
Apple has committed to paying contract workers unable to conduct their jobs due to the coronavirus outbreak.