The scammer sends a message with a URL, which is undoubtably a malicious link that sends you to a fake website. This is called a phishing attack, and aside from not tapping on that link, there might be something else you can do.
Your Mac Remembers Everything You Download. Here's How to Clear Download History.
This isn’t just Safari downloads. Any app that lets you download files will show up here. This can include torrents, cat photos, porn—anything.
iOS 11: How to Scan Documents in Apple Notes
You can scan documents in Apple Notes with an iPhone or iPad. On an iPad with Apple Pencil, you can even sign a document after you scan it.
iOS: Make Colors Pop With iPhone Color Filters
Using the blue/yellow filter will boost color saturation, especially—you guessed it—blues and yellows.
- Playing the Really Oldies - TMO Daily Observations 2023-03-10
- Making Apple TV+ a Superstation? - TMO Daily Observations 2023-03-23
- Making India Its Own Thing - TMO Daily Observations 2023-03-09
- Mixed Feelings on Apple's MR Headset - TMO Daily Observations 2023-03-27
- Sobering Thoughts from TSMC's Founder - TMO Daily Observations 2023-03-17
- Counting and Ditching iPhones - TMO Daily Observations 2023-03-21
How to Upgrade to APFS if Not Done in macOS High Sierra Installer
Here’s how to upgrade your Mac’s boot drive to APFS if you forgot to do that in the macOS High Sierra (Beta) Installer.
macOS: How to See Which Mac Apps are 32-Bit
32-bit Mac apps won’t be removed until 2019, but that doesn’t mean you can’t start early to find them.
How to Downgrade from iOS 11 Beta
This guide will work for the iOS 11 developer beta and public beta.
How to Set Up iCloud Calendar for Alexa
Read on to learn how to link Alexa and your Echo or Echo Dot to iCloud Calendar.
How to Use Instagram Archive to Hide Old Photos
Instagram rolled out a new archival feature to hide any photo you no longer want on your profile—without deleting it.
- Apple TV+ Makes 'The Afterparty' Premiere Episode Available on YouTube
- 'PUBG: Battlegrounds' Now Free to Play on all Platforms
- The MKBHD Smartphone Awards 2021
- 'The Matrix Resurrections' Now Available to Rent or Buy on Apple TV
- Update to 'Apple Frames' Shortcut Supports Apple Watch Series 7, 2021 MacBook Pro
- PSA: Neil Young Still on Apple Music, Amidst Joe Rogan Spotify Row [Updated]
How to Remove Conexant Keylogger Found on HP Laptop Models
Modzero, a security firm in Switzerland, has discovered a Conexant keylogger pre-installed on certain laptop models. It’s an audio driver located in the Windows system folder. This driver automatically loads every time a user logs in. Andrew Orr shares which HP models are affected.