Jeff Butts and Charlotte Henry join host Kelly Guimont to discuss some MagSafe accessories for your iPhone, and a couple of case picks.
Smartphone accessory maker CLCKR says its Universal MagSafe Stand and Slim Wallet with Stand are now available.
Speck announced its new Presidio Pro Folio for MagSafe at CES 2022, which works across the iPhone 12 and 13 ranges.
Scosche announced new phone car mounts. Each product will be available at a different price and be released at a separate time.
Totallee’s newest case, the Hybrid MagSafe, is now available for purchase. These iPhone 13 cases can be yours for US$39.
Check out this review on some awesome MagSafe Wallets from Sinjimoru in this segment from Mac Geek Gab 900.
- 'PUBG: Battlegrounds' Now Free to Play on all Platforms
- Tesla Light Show Update Makes Your Car the Star
- 'Avatar: Reckoning' Game Brings MMO and Combat Gameplay to iOS
- Apple TV+: Making 'The Tragedy of Macbeth'
- Highlighting How Apple Watch Can Help in an Emergency
- Shazam Publishes 'Predictions 2022' Apple Music Playlist Highlighting Hot New Artists
Fans of PopSockets will be glad to see the company’s latest MagSafe mounts. The new mounts are available for your car or home.
Twelve South has made its BookBook case available for iPhone 13 models, and it’s compatible with MagSafe. You can purchase it for US$69.99.
At Pepcom’s Holiday Spectacular 2021, Scosche announced a host of new products for vehicles, wireless charging, and more.
Anker has released a line of MagSafe charging accessories on Monday. Dubbed MagGo, each product has a different design.
- Apple TV+: Behind The Scenes of 'Dickinson'
- Watch a Tesla Model S Get Blown to Smithereens
- Family Show 'El Deafo' Premieres on Apple TV+
- Apple TV+: The Tragedy of Macbeth — Official Trailer
- Apple TV+: Author Cece Belle Explains 'El Deafo' Sound Design
- Update to 'LEGO Star Wars: Castaways' Brings Hair Colors, Microfighters
If you suffer from FOROOJ (Fear of Running Out of Juice), Dr. Mac has the cure (and it’s not “more cowbell…”)
Love your iPhone case, but wish it was MagSafe-compatible? You might just need to add a metallic ring to it, which is quite easy to find.
iOttie has released a line of iPhone 13 accessories that work with MagSafe. The Velox line gives off a luxurious experience.
- Accessory Picks for iPhones – TMO Daily Observations 2022-01-17
- Learning From Distractions — Mac Geek Gab 909
- Private Relay and Unified Messaging – TMO Daily Observations 2022-01-12
- Apple's Media Offering in 2022 — Media+
- The Mac Observer Evolves – TMO Daily Observations 2022-01-03
- Apple's Potential Audiobooks Offering — Media+
Apple is always keen to tout its environmental credentials. However, Adam Oram at iMore makes a really good point. If the company wanted to really improve the impact it has on the environment further, it would stop using leather.
One aspect of Apple’s product lineup no one appears to be looking at, though, is the use of leather. Environmentally, leather is extremely damaging, and it’s surprising to me that Apple has not pursued more eco-friendly alternatives. Apple has a long history with leather, having made a variety of accessories. Right now, in Apple’s product lineup, it has several leather items, including iPhone cases, folios, and sleeves, Apple Watch bands, iPad Smart Covers, MacBook sleeves, MagSafe wallets, and AirTag key rings. These are all supplementary to its hero products, but they are often sold as add-ons when picking up a new phone or tablet.