Find out how to look at photos in iCloud, navigate the iCloud website and other important things you need to know about this service.
Arnold Zafra was a librarian by profession. After working in a corporate environment for more than 20 years, he decided to avail himself of early retirement. He has been covering Apple news for several years now and has contributed to various technology blogs before joining MacObserver. When not busy writing, Arnold is either running, biking, or working out at his home gym.
Having two iCloud accounts could be useful at some point. Let me walk you through the steps on how to switch iCloud accounts on iPhone .
Learn what Security Lockout does on iPhone, and what to do if you’ve forgotten your passcode and the Security Lockout prompt appears.
You may have Siri set up to announce your notifications. When you need privacy, though, here’s how to turn off Siri reading messages to you.
We answer the perennial question: why is my Mac running slowly. Then, we’ll provide troubleshooting tips to speed things back up.
- ProtonMail 1.15.11 Update Fixes Bugs With Push Notifications
- These NFT 'Meta Watches' Aim to Transform the Luxury Watch Market
- 'PDF Expert' for iOS Lets You Convert PDFs to Word, More
- Apple TV+ Makes 'The Afterparty' Premiere Episode Available on YouTube
- Update to 'Apple Frames' Shortcut Supports Apple Watch Series 7, 2021 MacBook Pro
- 'PUBG: Battlegrounds' Now Free to Play on all Platforms