Facebook recently started rolling out 3D Photos for iPhone users. Problem is, not everyone has it yet and you want it. Thankfully, Apple-industry legend, Sam Levin, found a path and posted the instructions for us all.
It’s called Presenter Mode, and here’s how to turn it on.
4K/UHD TV is emerging as mainstream. It has proven advantages and is here to stay. If you’re planning to make the leap, this article will help you get started.
Smart Folders are kind of a hidden feature of macOS, but can greatly help you manage and organize your files. Here’s how to get started.
- Apple's Peek Performance Event, and Bryan Spends Some Money
- Gossip Factories and Other Manufacturing – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-22
- All About Writing and Getting Published
- Focus Mode and Thwarted Criminals – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-23
- Geeky Reactions to Apple's Peek Performance Event — Mac Geek Gab 918
- Quick Tips Galore! — Mac Geek Gab 915
In light of the recent breaches and hacks at Facebook, it’s a good idea to enable two-factor authentication on Facebook for security.
Making your first Shortcut in iOS 12 on your iPhone or iPad doesn’t have to be difficult or complicated. Here’s how to get started, and how to add a Siri voice command, too.
Andrew explains how he used Automator to create a Mac panic button. It automatically deletes certain files, then empties the Trash.
Here’s how to set up and use watchOS 5’s Walkie Talkie feature on your Apple Watch.
So you’re getting a new iPhone soon. And maybe a new Apple Watch as well. Getting your devices properly set up can be confusing, so John has put together a new iPhone and new Apple Watch set up guide to make sure everything goes smoothly.