The Apple Context Machine is Mac, iPhone, and iPod news and analysis that puts the facts in perspective, brought to you with a sense of humor. Hosts Jeff Gamet and Bryan Chaffin from The Mac Observer put the Apple world into context.
Mac Observer Podcasts
Join The Mac Observer's John Martellaro every week for fascinating interviews with tech industry pros and luminaries. It's more than a show about what they do; it's about who they are.
Dave Hamilton and John F. Braun come together weekly to answer your question and discuss things of interest to Apple and Mac geeks, yet present them in a way that's both entertaining and informative for the average listener.
With Jeff Butts from The Mac Observer as your guide, head into the Terminal and learn your way through the UNIX underpinnings of macOS.
Join Jeff Gamet each weekday as he assembles a panel of TMO staffers and contributors to talk through the stories and news of the day. Quick, informative, and entertaining. Make Daily Observations a part of your day!
Play Latest EpisodeTMO Background Mode: Interview with Innovation Fellow for the TechCongress Dr. Chris Soghoian
- TMO Background Mode: Interview with Innovation Fellow for the TechCongress Dr. Chris Soghoian
- Listener Comments on Consumer Reports, Apple Music Goes Pop Culture – TMO Daily Observations 2017-01-16
- Consumer Reports Loves the Mac Again, Bigger Apple TV Apps – TMO Daily Observations 2017-01-13
- Apple’s TV Series Hunt, Pennies in Macs – TMO Daily Observations 2017-01-12
- Apple TV and Amazon Prime TV, iPad Rumors, Apple Departures – ACM 393
- Apple Loses More Key Employees, Killing Unlimited Data Plans – TMO Daily Observations 2017-01-11
- CES 2017 Smart Home, IoT, More – TMO Daily Observations 2017-01-10
- Moving Photos, Fixing Mail, Securing Your Network & More – Mac Geek Gab 639
- TMO Background Mode: Interview with Producer Rod Roddenberry
- CES 2017 Wrap Up – TMO Daily Observations 2017-01-09
- CES 2017 Wireless Earpods and Drone Blocking – TMO Daily Observations 2017-01-06
- CES 2017 Wireless Charging, Sober Sensors, and More – TMO Daily Observations 2017-01-05
- Lounging at CES 2017 with Bryan and Jeff – ACM 392
- CES 2017 Smart Remotes, Mesh Networks, and More – TMO Daily Observations 2017-01-04
- TMO Background Mode: Interview with EdTech Specialist Phil Shapiro
- CES 2017 Expectations and Predictions- TMO Daily Observations 2017-01-03
- Happy New Year from Your Two Favorite Geeks – Mac Geek Gab 638
- Apple’s Unused Patent Lawsuit, Twitter Features We Want – TMO Daily Observations 2016-12-30
- 5.8-inch iPhones, Apple’s Original Crew – TMO Daily Observations 2016-12-29
- Bryan Gets Paranoid About the IoT – ACM 391