Bluetooth SIG has completed the LE Audio spec codec, the update provides a wealth of new features to bluetooth headphones, including AirPods.
A new iPod-esque ad campaign from Apple has Harry Styles promoting AirPods, Spatial Audio and his latest album.
F1 Driver Sebastian Vettel used the Find My app to track down his AirPods inside his backpack after it was stolen by thieves.
A lawsuit against Apple has been filed alleging that a pair of AirPods ruptured the eardrum of a 12-year-old boy in 2020.
- 'The Matrix Resurrections' Now Available to Rent or Buy on Apple TV
- Tripp Mickle's Book 'After Steve' Covers Apple's Rise to Trillions
- 'MusicMatch' for Mac Now Here, Music Services Expand
- These NFT 'Meta Watches' Aim to Transform the Luxury Watch Market
- The MKBHD Smartphone Awards 2021
- AirGuard Lets You Detect AirTags on Android Smartphones
An engineer has successfully added USB-C to their Apple AirPods charging case. The engineer posted a video to YouTube showcasing their work.
Dr. Mac explains how to tweak your Apple or Beats headphones based on your hearing, so they sound even better.
Ukrainian citizen Vitaliy Semenets made an Instagram post detailing how he could track Russian troops thanks to stolen AirPods. The citizen used Apple’s Find My app to track to the troops.
Apple may discontinue its AirPods Pro ahead of the release of the AirPods Pro 2 to avoid product segmentation problems seen with AirPods 3.
Two suppliers of Apple AirPods denied the rumors that Apple requested the reduction of AirPods production by 10 million units in 2022. The AirPods EMS suppliers said that production is normal and nothing has changed.
- Crashing and Tweeting and Mailbag Monday - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-16
- Examining Security Keys with Duane Waddle - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-24
- The State of Streaming with Charlotte Henry - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-27
- Virtual Assistant Issues and How/Why to Mastodon - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-30
- You A.R. What You Eat - TMO Daily Observations 2023-02-01
- Looking at the Big Tech Layoffs - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-23
Apple is reportedly reducing the supply of the iPhone SE next quarter due to weakening demand brought by the Ukraine war.