The developer behind the FlickType keyboard app has agreed to settle his lawsuit against Apple over App Store treatment.
A law professor from Portugal filed a class action suit against Apple for excessive, anticompetitive commissions from the App Store.
Apple has settled out of court a patent infringement case surrounding Koss and its wireless headphone products..
Apple’s settlement of the butterfly keyboard lawsuit could cost the tech giant up to $50 million, with consumers getting payments up to $395.
Hagens Berman has filed a lawsuit accusing Apple of antitrust violations for charging card issuers Apple Pay fees on every transaction.
A federal judge issued an initial determination that Apple has infringed on AliveCor patents related to ECG tracking in Apple Watch.
Ericsson is now suing Apple in six countries for 5G patent infringement. The company just filed a lawsuit in the U.K.’s High Court.
An Oakland, California judge has rejected an appeal by Apple in regard to an antitrust lawsuit filed by the developers of Cydia.
A lawsuit against Apple has been filed alleging that a pair of AirPods ruptured the eardrum of a 12-year-old boy in 2020.
- Security Friday: News and a Protection Checklist – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-25
- Looking at iPhone 14 Pro Sales and Stating the Obvious - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-21
- The Super Bowl Halftime Magic Show - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-26
- Sci-Fi Stuff We're Waiting For: From Immersive Reality to Robot Companions
- Thursdays with Bob: (Lack of) Tech Support – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-24
- Mice and Other Computer and Tablet Input Devices
Apple has sued rival SoC maker Rivos for poaching high-ranking employees and enlisting them in a trade secret theft scheme.