Developer Eyad Murshid created an interesting concept yesterday. It imagines what a Touch Bar on iOS would look like. It’s called AccessoryTouchBar, and I personally like it. Although, having a Touch Bar and the predictive text bar would take up a lot of room, so maybe they could be merged. In any case, head over to GitHub and check it out. There are GIFs that show it in action. Touch Bar on the Mac seems to be lets you perform certain functions and third-party apps can add their own functionality to it. If third-party apps on iOS could modify the Touch Bar, we could see some Cool Stuff™.
The Security Code AutoFill feature in iOS 12 could lead to bank fraud, according to one security researcher.
iOS 12 includes AvatarKit for iPad, which is a pretty big clue new models with TrueDepth Cameras, Face ID, and Animoji support are coming soon.
- The Streaming TV Episode: What We're Watching Now
- Apple's Peek Performance Event, and Bryan Spends Some Money
- A Cool Stuff Found Cornucopia — Mac Geek Gab 916
- Sci-Fi Stuff We're Waiting For: From Immersive Reality to Robot Companions
- Quick Tips Galore! — Mac Geek Gab 915
- Security Friday: News and a Protection Checklist – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-25
The next time you’re browsing in Safari on your iPad, you’ll be able to see each website’s favicon displayed in the browser tabs.
iOS 12 makes it easier to manage how much time you spend each day gaming, surfing social networks, and watching movies on your iPhone or iPad. You need to use the new Screen Time feature, and it’s easy to set up.
Redditor u/Rabus has posted some interesting statistics to the r/Apple subreddit about Polish Apple Pay use. Let’s dive into the numbers.
The 11.4.1 beta update doesn’t include any new features. For this release, Apple is focusing on bug fixes and performance improvements.
The iPhone X has 3 GB RAM—the most in any iPhone model—but an iPhone with 4 GB RAM has shown up in Geekbench.
- 'MusicMatch' for Mac Now Here, Music Services Expand
- Apple Releases 'Unity Lights' Watch Face for Black History Month
- Tripp Mickle's Book 'After Steve' Covers Apple's Rise to Trillions
- 'Tweetbot' 6.9 Update Adds Widgets for Tweet Stats, More
- Get a Wooden Photo Print With New Offering From Mimeo Photos
- ProtonMail 1.15.11 Update Fixes Bugs With Push Notifications
DC is joining the exclusive streaming subscription game with its just announced DC Universe. The service is launching as a beta soon, and will be available on Apple TV and iOS.