You’ll be amazed at how much nicer your iPhone experience is with these iOS tips from Jeff Butts.
Apple devices are popular gifts, and you or a friend or family member probably got one for the holidays. Here’s what do do with them.
A feature of the Shortcuts app is sharing them with others. So what happens when you see a warning about Untrusted Shortcuts?
- Changes and 15 Years of iPhone - ACM 567
- Thursdays with Bob: Modes of Focus – TMO Daily Observations 2022-01-20
- Jon Hamm...at West Ham? — Media+
- 5G vs Airplane Radar – TMO Daily Observations 2022-01-19
- Fifteen Years of iPhone – TMO Daily Observations 2022-01-10
- Keep Your Mac Out Of The ER — Mac Geek Gab 911
Whether you’re about to replace your iPhone or just want to be prepared, using iCloud backup is a good idea. Here’s how to make use of it.
You can delete installed apps by long pressing the app icon and tapping Delete. But there’s an alternative way in the App Store.
If you’re trading, selling, or giving away an iOS device, you need to know how to wipe personal data from your iPhone or iPad. Jeff Butts shows you how to do it.
- 'Tweetbot' 6.9 Update Adds Widgets for Tweet Stats, More
- 'Avatar: Reckoning' Game Brings MMO and Combat Gameplay to iOS
- Dr. Bernice A. King Talks With Apple's Barbara Whye on Martin Luther King Day
- ProtonMail 1.15.11 Update Fixes Bugs With Push Notifications
- 'Everyone But Jon Hamm' is The Best Apple TV+ Advert Yet
- 'PUBG: Battlegrounds' Now Free to Play on all Platforms
Nothing is worse than updating your iPhone or iPad and noticing it slowing down. Here are some ways to speed up iOS on older devices.