Learn what to do about the “Erase Assistant Is Not Supported on This Mac” error when erasing all content and settings from your Mac.
A highly annoying Safari duplicate tab bug was apparently introduced in macOS Monterey 12.6, and even affects macOS Ventura 13
Thanks to a recently-published vulnerability in macOS Archive Utility, we see yet again the importance of regularly running Software Update.
Apple released iOS and iPadOS 15.6.1, along with macOS Monterey 12.5.1, to address security problems that may have been actively exploited.
- AirGuard Lets You Detect AirTags on Android Smartphones
- Get a Wooden Photo Print With New Offering From Mimeo Photos
- 'Everyone But Jon Hamm' is The Best Apple TV+ Advert Yet
- Tripp Mickle's Book 'After Steve' Covers Apple's Rise to Trillions
- 'MusicMatch' for Mac Now Here, Music Services Expand
- Apple Releases 'Unity Lights' Watch Face for Black History Month
Dr. Mac explains why his iPad now lives on his desk. (Hint: It’s called Universal Control.)
New iOS 15.5 beta software is available, along with new builds for iPadOS and macOS Monterey. Both developer and public betas are available.
Apple has not issued security updates for macOS Big Sur and Catalina, leaving many older Macs vulnerable to two security exploits.
If you’ve noticed a problem with your Shift key in Universal Control on an iPad, you aren’t alone. Here’s how to fix it.
Thursday saw a number of important software updates from Apple. Among them, macOS Monterey 12.3.1 arrived to fix several issues.
- A.I. Imitators and A.I. Problem Solvers - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-11
- Holding a Grudge and Loosening Restrictions - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-26
- You A.R. What You Eat - TMO Daily Observations 2023-02-01
- Listening In On Apple's Q1FY23 Call - TMO Daily Observations 2023-02-03
- "Big Tech" as Bad Guy and a Touching Rumor - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-12
- The Big HomePod Returns - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-19
It’s World Backup Day and Dr. Mac has his annual reminder for you…make sure you have a solid backup plan and test your backups.