Nanogram is a brand new Apple Watch app that acts as a Telegram client. Features: Send, receive, and see all your messages & notifications right from your wrist – even when you don’t have your phone around. Experience the freedom of going truly phone-less with just your Apple Watch, while staying connected to your friends & family. Also supports FlickType Swipe Keyboard, for faster & more private replies on the go (vs Scribble & Dictation, respectively). Nanogram does not collect any information. Requires Apple Watch Series 3 or later, running watchOS 7 or later.
watchOS 8, previewed at WWDC 20201, will include greater access with Wallet, new workout types in Fitness+, and an updated Breathe app.
WWDC 2021 is nearly upon us, and Charlotte Henry makes her predictions of what we will and won’t hear about in the keynote.
iOS 14. 5 and watchOS 7.4 introduced the ability for Face ID to unlock your iPhone even when a user is wearing a mask.
Dr. Mac offers up more reasons he doesn’t think he’ll ever wear a “dumb” watch again, including complications, notifications, watch faces, and more.
Along with other updates, Apple has released the watchOS 7.4 beta 4 for developers to test and install.
The latest developer beta of iOS 14.5 indicates that the ‘Discover’ tab in the Watch app will be replaced and named ‘App Store’.
Apple has released the final beta of watchOS 7.3 on Thursday, also known as the final release candidate.
The third operating system that received developer beta 2 is watchOS 7.3. Release notes for this update have not been published.
- Apple TV+ Makes 'The Afterparty' Premiere Episode Available on YouTube
- PSA: Neil Young Still on Apple Music, Amidst Joe Rogan Spotify Row [Updated]
- Dissecting the Scene Explainer From 'Servant' Season Three Premiere Episode
- ProtonMail 1.15.11 Update Fixes Bugs With Push Notifications
- This Decentralized Messenger Claims to be Quantum-Resistant
- 'Fraggle Rock: Back to the Rock' Guest Stars Ed Helms, Cynthia Erivo, Daveed Diggs Play Frictionary
Apple has released the third version of its developer betas for iPadOS 14.3, iOS 14.3, tvOS 14.3, and watchOS 7.2.