Andrew explains how he used Automator to create a Mac panic button. It automatically deletes certain files, then empties the Trash.
There are a specific number of steps to take in a certain order to ensure you don’t lose any information when you pair a new Apple Watch.
Raise to Speak in watchOS 5 lets you talk to Siri on your Apple Watch without having to say “Hey Siri.” Here’s how to turn it on.
Within watchOS 5, there’s a handy way you can control notifications by app—and have those changes reflected on your iPhone, too. Today’s Quick Tip is all about just how you’ll use this brand-new feature!
- Listening In On Apple's Q1FY23 Call - TMO Daily Observations 2023-02-03
- Looking at the Big Tech Layoffs - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-23
- Holding a Grudge and Loosening Restrictions - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-26
- The Big HomePod Returns - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-19
- Sideloading and Mixing Realities - TMO Daily Observations 2023-02-02
- You A.R. What You Eat - TMO Daily Observations 2023-02-01
Here’s how to set up and use watchOS 5’s Walkie Talkie feature on your Apple Watch.
So you’re getting a new iPhone soon. And maybe a new Apple Watch as well. Getting your devices properly set up can be confusing, so John has put together a new iPhone and new Apple Watch set up guide to make sure everything goes smoothly.
It turns your iPhone into a microphone to help you hear in difficult situations. Here’s how to turn on Live Listen with AirPods.
If you’ve purchased an iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, or iPhone XR, we’ve roundup up some iOS 12 AR apps to test that new camera.
Andrew has a bunch of Shortcuts that he’s been using since Workflow, and he shares his 5 favorite pre-made Siri Shortcuts to use in iOS 12.
Here’s how to set up iOS 12 Shortcuts from Siri Suggestions to automate tasks on your iPhone or iPad.