Your iPhone and, more specifically, Siri understands the ‘Lumos’ and ‘Nox’ commands from Harry Potter for turning the flashlight on and off!
If you want to check for COVID-19 vaccination requirements, Apple Maps is a good start. The app partners with Yelp to display the details.
iOS 13 adds a neat feature in Photos that lets you merge Live Photos together and save them as a video. Andrew shows us how.
If you’re annoyed with being bombarded with in-app review requests, you aren’t alone. Here’s how to turn those prompts off completely.
- AirGuard Lets You Detect AirTags on Android Smartphones
- Apple TV+ Makes 'The Afterparty' Premiere Episode Available on YouTube
- Get a Wooden Photo Print With New Offering From Mimeo Photos
- This Decentralized Messenger Claims to be Quantum-Resistant
- Apple Releases 'Unity Lights' Watch Face for Black History Month
- 'Deliveries' App Update Supports Shortcuts on macOS Monterey
Did you know you can draw perfect shapes with Markup? Markup lets you edit screenshots and photos to draw or add text.
Sign in With Apple lets you sign into apps and websites with your Apple ID. Here’s where you find Sign in With Apple logins.
If you recently purchased a new iPhone or received one as a gift, this is the guide for you. These steps will help make your transition to the new device easy.
If you’re wondering how to manage your email and Internet accounts in iOS, Jeff Butts has the answer you’re looking for.
While the Camera app in iOS is pretty good at setting this automatically, it’s nice to be able to change the key photo to your own personal favorite.
Thanksgiving is right around the corner and we’ve found five cooking apps to help you plan and cook your big meal for friends and family.