Exploring the iOS 16.1 beta on an iPhone 14 Pro, we see Dynamic Island getting more swipe gestures to control your apps within the feature.
If your Apple AirTag is a year or more old, it will soon be time to replace its battery. Here’s what you need to know about doing that.
While most of us are quickly updating to iOS 16, you do have the option to install iOS 15.7. Which is the right choice is the topic du jour.
With Apple’s “Far Out” event just hours away, it’s time to go over how to stream the presentation. There are options for most devices.
You can just ask Siri to do it, but that may not be convenient or reliable. in iOS 16, you can create an alarm or timer right from Spotlight.
Let’s take a look at the new Apple Watch Mirroring accessibility feature: what it is, how it can help you, and how to get started with it.
With iOS 15.5, Apple has brought back the iTunes Pass as your Apple Account Card. Let’s look at how to add it to Wallet and use it.
If you’ve ever wished you could easily turn off someone’s iPhone alarm when they forgot, you can. Siri will gladly handle it for you.
If you’ve noticed a problem with your Shift key in Universal Control on an iPad, you aren’t alone. Here’s how to fix it.
- Revealed: The Full Voicemail Message Jon Hamm Left For Tom Hanks
- AirGuard Lets You Detect AirTags on Android Smartphones
- This Decentralized Messenger Claims to be Quantum-Resistant
- Apple TV+ Releases Trailer For "The Last Days of Ptolemy Grey” Starring Samuel L. Jackson
- Get a Wooden Photo Print With New Offering From Mimeo Photos
- 'MusicMatch' for Mac Now Here, Music Services Expand
With the loss of its menu bar option, you may wonder how to reset Bluetooth on macOS Monterey. Wonder no more, as Jeff Butts explains how.