Apple is rumored to be testing new iPhone models with USB-C instead of a Lightning charging port, while other accessories might follow, too.
Analyst Ming-Chi Kuo predicts that Apple will finally ditch the Lightning port in favor of USB-C in iPhone 15.
An engineer has successfully added USB-C to their Apple AirPods charging case. The engineer posted a video to YouTube showcasing their work.
Proposed legislation requiring all mobile devices, including iPhones, include USB-C charging ports has moved one step closer to law.
Twelve South’s StayGo USB-C hub is now available in a new color, Matte White. It’s available to purchase at US$99.99.
On Tuesday HYPER announced its newest product, the HyperDrive 7-in-1 USB-C Hub Stand for MacBooks and PC laptops up to 17 inches.
Satechi has unveiled its newest product, the USB-C Hybrid Multiport Adapter. It expands to feature a built-in SSD storage compartment.
OWC is highlighting ten of its products that provide storage and connectivity to owners of the M1 MacBook Pro announced on Monday.
- Apple TV+ Makes 'The Afterparty' Premiere Episode Available on YouTube
- This Decentralized Messenger Claims to be Quantum-Resistant
- Revealed: The Full Voicemail Message Jon Hamm Left For Tom Hanks
- 'Tweetbot' 6.9 Update Adds Widgets for Tweet Stats, More
- PSA: Neil Young Still on Apple Music, Amidst Joe Rogan Spotify Row [Updated]
- Apple Releases 'Unity Lights' Watch Face for Black History Month
HYPER has unveiled two products that help you extend your M1 MacBook’s display, Plug-n-Play devices that don’t need software drivers.