Reports indicate that a film starring Glenn Howerton and Jay Baruchel chronicling the rise and fall of BlackBerry has finished production.
Apple TV+ has released the trailer for “The Greatest Beer Run Ever” starring Zac Efron, the film premieres in September.
Today Apple TV+ has globally premiered its first major animated feature “Luck”, which is the company’s response to Pixar.
Reports indicate that Martin Scorsese and Leonardo DiCaprio are once again teaming up with Apple TV+ for the movie “The Wager”.
- PSA: Neil Young Still on Apple Music, Amidst Joe Rogan Spotify Row [Updated]
- Apple Releases 'Unity Lights' Watch Face for Black History Month
- Update to 'Apple Frames' Shortcut Supports Apple Watch Series 7, 2021 MacBook Pro
- 'Deliveries' App Update Supports Shortcuts on macOS Monterey
- 'Fraggle Rock: Back to the Rock' Guest Stars Ed Helms, Cynthia Erivo, Daveed Diggs Play Frictionary
- AirGuard Lets You Detect AirTags on Android Smartphones
Apple has signed an exclusive and possibly game changing deal that sees Brad Pitt starring in a Formula One racing movie.
Apple TV+’s head of film marketing strategy, JP Richards, has resigned. Currently, Apple is looking for his replacement.
Tom Hank’s production company Playtone has recently signed an exclusive deal with Apple TV+. A sequel to Greyhound is in the works.
Apple announced that it will be rereleasing the Oscar winning film CODA on April 1st to over 600 theaters across the US.
CODA brings home three Oscars at the 94th Academy Awards. This is a first for streaming services and a historic win for the deaf community.
- New Macs: From Rumor to Reality - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-18
- Crashing and Tweeting and Mailbag Monday - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-16
- When Supply Met Demand and Crashing a Mountain - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-10
- The Good, the Bad, and That Sounds Ugly - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-04
- Looking at the Big Tech Layoffs - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-23
- From One Frying Pan to Another? - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-20
Zac Efron stars in a new Peter Farrelly production primed for streaming on Apple TV+ that is based off a novel set during the Vietnam War.