Andrew Orr and Bryan Chaffin join host Kelly Guimont to discuss Swift Playgrounds coming to macOS and what makes AirPods Pro so wonderful.
AirPods dominated the growing wireless earbuds market in the last quarter, thanks, in part, to the release of the AirPods Pro in October.
Apple has long given customers the ability to engrave their products with text. Now for the first time you can engrave AirPods with emojis.
- Lower iPhone Prices? You know what THAT means... - TMO Daily Observations 2023-02-07
- The State of Streaming with Charlotte Henry - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-27
- Movies and Mac Memory Lane - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-25
- Leading Design Without a Design Lead? - TMO Daily Observations 2023-02-06
- The Big HomePod Returns - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-19
- New Macs: From Rumor to Reality - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-18
Two Chinese companies, Luxshare Precision and Goertek, are seeking funding to expand AirPods production to Vietnam.
Time has picked three Apple devices in its list of the 10 Best Gadgets of the 2010s. The devices are the iPad, Apple Watch, and AirPods.
Dr. Mac loves his 1st gen Apple AirPods, but it turns out he loves his new AirPods Pro even more, as he explains in episode #360 of his long-running Dr. Mac’s Rants & Raves column!
Apple launched its Black Friday deals just after midnight on Friday, with gift cards back on AirPods, Apple Watch, iPhone, iPad, and Mac. We have the details in the full story.
Shipments of AirPods are expected to double this year to 60 million units, driven in part by the AirPods Pro.
- Apple TV+ Makes 'The Afterparty' Premiere Episode Available on YouTube
- ProtonMail 1.15.11 Update Fixes Bugs With Push Notifications
- Get a Wooden Photo Print With New Offering From Mimeo Photos
- 'PUBG: Battlegrounds' Now Free to Play on all Platforms
- These NFT 'Meta Watches' Aim to Transform the Luxury Watch Market
- 'Everyone But Jon Hamm' is The Best Apple TV+ Advert Yet
Redditor u/smakusdod proposes a trick that could help with your AirPods’ battery life. It involves resetting the AirPods case and draining the batteries of both the AirPods and the case to re-calibrate the battery life measurement system.
I completely reset the AirPods case (holding down the white button on the back for 10+ seconds), and re-paired them with my iPhone. I then completely drained both AirPods down to zero, and the case itself down to zero through normal usage. Then, I put the dead AirPods into the dead case, and charged them both up to 100%.
At some point over the weekend I’ll try this to see what happens. My AirPods haven’t significantly lost battery life, but I have noticed one Pod has a slightly lower maximum charge than the other one.