According to Ming-Chi Kuo, preorders for the base iPhone 14 and Plus are doing worse than the iPhone 13 mini, which could be bad for Apple.
iPhone maker Foxconn posted earnings that beat concensus projections, partly due to strong demand for the iPhone 13.
Rumors are circulating that the base model iPhone 14 will retain a $799 price point despite supply chain issues and market stagnation.
Today we’re looking at Journey Leather Cases for the iPhone 12. Priced at $39.99, the cases are a nice alternative to Apple’s.
- Apple TV+ Makes 'The Afterparty' Premiere Episode Available on YouTube
- Apple TV+: How Lavinia's Love Life Was All The Drama in 'Dickinson'
- 'Fraggle Rock: Back to the Rock' Guest Stars Ed Helms, Cynthia Erivo, Daveed Diggs Play Frictionary
- Revealed: The Full Voicemail Message Jon Hamm Left For Tom Hanks
- AirGuard Lets You Detect AirTags on Android Smartphones
- Apple Releases 'Unity Lights' Watch Face for Black History Month
The internet is buzzing over Chris Evans sharing on Instagram his recent upgrade away from the seven year old iPhone 6.
Data from Counterpoint Research shows that Apple’s iPhone 13 has dominated the global premium market in the first quarter of 2022.
Apple has announced that iOS 16 is going to include a massive upgrade to the camera in the iPhone 13 lineup.
A Brazilian national who recently bought an iPhone 13 was surprised to find out that the unit was made in Brazil, with the box bearing the markings, “Made in Brazil.”
Reports are stating that iPhone production in India has increased 50% in 2022 as a million iPhones shipped from the country.
- Thursdays with Bob: (Lack of) Tech Support – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-24
- The Streaming TV Episode: What We're Watching Now
- Reconsidering iPhone 14 and Jeff's Big Bug Hunt - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-20
- Geeky Reactions to Apple's Peek Performance Event — Mac Geek Gab 918
- Looking at iPhone 14 Pro Sales and Stating the Obvious - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-21
- Sci-Fi Stuff We're Waiting For: From Immersive Reality to Robot Companions
The latest data revealed Apple recorded the biggest smartphone market share in 1Q22; all Apple’s iPhone 13 models sold well, except the mini.