The UK Government is proposing that media regulator, Ofcom, becomes an online harms regulator, overseeing social media firms.
A new report from Malwarebytes reveals that malware threats against Macs outpaced those for Windows for the first time ever in 2019.
Andrew wrote that Apple scans uploaded iCloud content for child abuse imagery, and a search warrant reveals it scans emails too.
The FIDO Alliance is an industry group to develop authentication standards as an alternative to passwords. Apple recently joined the group.
- Thursdays with Bob: (Lack of) Tech Support – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-24
- A Cool Stuff Found Cornucopia — Mac Geek Gab 916
- All About Writing and Getting Published
- BBEdit and Shortcuts and You – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-21
- Apple's Peek Performance Event, and Bryan Spends Some Money
- Security Friday: News and a Protection Checklist – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-25
Case maker totallee is back with another prediction for the new affordable iPhone, and it’s not a design that matches the iPhone SE.
AirPods dominated the growing wireless earbuds market in the last quarter, thanks, in part, to the release of the AirPods Pro in October.
Amazon has introduced AmazonSmile to its Android app, making it easier to donate to charity, but the feature is not yet available on iOS.
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit has rejected Apple’s bid to have it reconsider a patent infringement case with VirnetX.
iPadOS and iOS 13.4 public beta one is now available today. Changes include the return of iCloud folder sharing, and more.
- Apple TV+ Releases Trailer For "The Last Days of Ptolemy Grey” Starring Samuel L. Jackson
- ProtonMail 1.15.11 Update Fixes Bugs With Push Notifications
- Apple TV+: How Lavinia's Love Life Was All The Drama in 'Dickinson'
- Revealed: The Full Voicemail Message Jon Hamm Left For Tom Hanks
- 'Tweetbot' 6.9 Update Adds Widgets for Tweet Stats, More
- 'The Matrix Resurrections' Now Available to Rent or Buy on Apple TV
Abode is adding HomeKit support to its Smart Security kit, a DIY home security system featuring a gateway, motion sensor, and more.