Twitter owner Elon Musk has taken aim at Apple, calling it opposed to free speech after it put the brakes on ad campaigns on the platform.
With “Ted Lasso” and “Severance” likely being the largest hits on Apple TV+, today we’re taking a look at other content users should watch.
Apple TV+ has announced that it will raise its subscription prices, and today we’re looking at whether the new price is worth your money.
A recent study indicates nearly a third of U.S. teens already own an Apple Watch. However, maybe we shouldn’t trust those numbers.
- Minus One Bloodbath Plus One Chaotic Mess - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-08
- Foldable Gadgets and a Truly Killer VR App - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-10
- A Shorter AirDrop and the Happiest Merger on Earth - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-11
- Emergency SOS Demo and New Old Content for Apple TV+ - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-17
- Our Security and Smartphone Futures - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-30
- What Does Warren Buffett's TSMC Investment Tell Us? - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-16
We have to admit Lufthansa is right that AirTags run afoul of dangerous goods regulations. However, this only points to a need for change.
Faced with growing embarrassment over lost luggage found with the AirTag, one airline is going to far as to ban the item tracker.
Several amusement parks are reporting riders setting off Apple’s Crash Detection on roller coasters: we explore why this may happen.
Today we’re taking a look at the new Apple Watch SE and seeing if the features not found in the device still make it a worthy purchase.
A public interest group takes aim at the practice of locking phones, saying preventing people from switching carriers is anticompetitive.
- 'Fraggle Rock: Back to the Rock' Guest Stars Ed Helms, Cynthia Erivo, Daveed Diggs Play Frictionary
- 'Deliveries' App Update Supports Shortcuts on macOS Monterey
- 'The Matrix Resurrections' Now Available to Rent or Buy on Apple TV
- Revealed: The Full Voicemail Message Jon Hamm Left For Tom Hanks
- 'MusicMatch' for Mac Now Here, Music Services Expand
- 'Everyone But Jon Hamm' is The Best Apple TV+ Advert Yet
With all of the changes you’ve seen at The Mac Observer, it’s high time we let you know where we’ve been, where we are and where we’re going.